The intent of this blog is to UPLIFT and strengthen each other in faith in Jesus Christ and in the plan of our Father in Heaven. All members of the Les and Ruth Ford family are invited to contribute.

Thursday, July 23

We are all His sheep

We are Jesus' sheep and he is our sheperd. In first Nephi 22:25 it reads "And he gathereth his children from the four quarters of the earth; and he numbereth his sheep, and they know him; and there shall be one fold and one shepherd; and he shall feed his sheep, and in him they shall find pasture." In Mosiah 14:6 it reads "All we, like sheep, have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquities of us all." We all make wrong decisions sometimes and go astray, but we can repent and Jesus will forgive us because he loves us and wants us to live with him and Heavenly Father again. And I would like to bear my testimony that I KNOW that this church is true. And I KNOW Presadent Monson is a true prophet of God. And I RILLY WANT to live with God again.

Emily Burns

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Emily,
The scriptures that you quoted go so well with the picture, at the top of the blog page, of Jesus and the lamb. I'm grateful for the gifts of Repentance and Forgiveness, too, and for Christ's Atonement for us. What he did for each of us surely DOES show how much he loves us all.
I could feel your strong testimony as you shared what you know. You know these things because the Holy Ghost has testified to you that they are true. You will be an influence for good on many people
during your lifetime.
Love,
Grandma

Brett and Staci said...

Wow, Emily! Thank you for those scriptures! And your testimony.