My favorite article of Faith is #3 because it makes my heart feel good as I say it. I bear my testimony that the church is true and that the Book of Mormon is true. I believe that Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet and that the twelve apostles teach the truth.
Nathan Burns
Thursday, July 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nathan,
Thank you for sharing your testimony!
I know, too, that the things that you testified of are true. I love the 3rd Article of Faith as you do. I love Heavenly Father's plan and am so grateful for the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made for us and for his perfect example. I'm grateful that the Articles of Faith were written, because they have been a strength and help to me in my life. They have also helped me to share the gospel when people ask questions about the Church.
Love,
Grandma Peel
Thanks for your testimony Nathan!
Post a Comment