On Sunday, one of my teachers at church was teaching a lesson about trials. She said that she had heard a quote once that has always stuck with her and comforted her. I really liked the quote too, so I wanted to share it with all of you. It's pretty simple, but I think it is powerful.
"Nothing is impossible that has an end."
I like that because even when it seems impossible to keep going, if you know there is an end to the hard time you're having, it can be a lot easier. I also think it is also comforting to know that Heavenly Father never gives us any trial that we can't handle!! So if your going through a hard time, just know that it won't last forever!
~Shantelle
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing Shantelle!
Some days can feel like FOREVER when I am struggling with varied frustrations and problems or am feeling overwhelmed, but it's true that the bad days (or crazy weeks or months) DO end and I almost always discover that Pres. Hinckley was right about what he often said: "Everything will work out in the end. It always works out."
I've found too, that challenges usually help me to grow and to learn new lessons from life, as well as to gain greater empathy for specific challenges that other people face. I'm grateful that the gospel gives eternal perspective and hope.
Thanks, Shantelle
Post a Comment